After all my serious product reviews, raising beauty related issues articles , I thought of giving a shot a light-hearted and fun post. I have spent few months of my life watching What’s in my Purse videos and remember having so much fun watching them. So I thought of doing one myself in a blog post form and of course a video related to this post will be up too shortly. But I thought of starting first with my makeup pouch then a separate post for ” What’s in my bag” 😀
So here is what you will find inside my makeup pouch
I carry 2 makeup pouches in my purse and one mini brush holder. The first one I have is the Jane Iredale Makeup Pouch that came along with the starter kit Basharacare sent to me. Check the related post here. The second I have is the Givenchy makeup pouch which I received as a gift upon purchasing from Sephora. These two are my favorite makeup bags, awesome quality and very classy. The third is a mini brush holder that I used to hold my spooly and the pencil products I have.
Products: Try clicking the names of the products to see the detailed review I did( if I did). Some I haven’t reviewed yet, so obviously it won’t be linkable.
- Urban Decay Naked Flush Palette.
I carry it as it has a blush, bronzer and highlighter inside. Very compact as you have all three products in one place.
2. Jane Iredale Hydration Spray:
This spray has been so helpful and handy. Dubai’s weather will either cook your skin or melt it down. This spray is so refreshing at the same time so hydrating that going out of the house without this has become impossible.
3. L.A Girl Matte Pigment Gloss : Lately I have been obsessed with matte lippies and this brand has topped my list,so is the reason you will find this in my purse. I carry with me a nude shade , ready for times when I need to leave the house hurriedly without any makeup on, this lip product will just do its job when I am in the car.
4. Givenchy Mascara:
For some reasons I started liking this mascara for everyday use when I am in mood of having just a natural look. It is also ideal for touch ups if I’d need to or if I needed to do my makeup in the car and the size is so travel friendly and can be tossed easily from one bag to the other.
5. Essence Brow Mascara: This brow mascara is one brow product that I have reached to a lot lately and one of the most important as anytime my brows can deceive me and won’t be in place ,so I need this to put them back in shape. Can’t get enough of this. My eyebrows are so stubborn.
6. Sephora Makeup remover- My holy grail makeup remover esp for my eyes. I will definitely write a detailed review on this. Very much handy to be in purse if you would need to clean up some makeup mess on your beautiful face.
7. Jergens Hand cream- Who doesn’t need a handcream in the purse?
8. Evidence L’Eau De Parfum- Since it is the only travel sized perfume I own, it was the first to be in my purse. Not to mention the heavenly scent! It is just a wow.
9. Oil Control Film – If you have an oily skin, girl you need this.
10. Hand Sanitizer
11. Wet tissues
12. Some eyeliners and lip liners which is inside the mini brush kit.
13. Spooly for my brows
14. Random stuff as hair bands, bangles, scarf pins, Q-tips etc.
So these are all you will find in my makeup kit. I have one separate brush for my blush but I put that in my purse as it won’t fit in my pouches. Hope you guys enjoyed looking at the stuff inside my makeup purse. If you have a similar post to this, do tag me and I will check it out.