During this journey of beauty blogging, I have received a lot of questions that amazed me, some of them made me laugh, sad, shocked and what not. I thought why not put together some facts of a beauty blogger in one post. I will try to generalize it but every person is different from one another so we beauty bloggers might just be different in some cases.
BeginnerBeaute was very kind to nominate me for this tag! Specially when my favorite beauty essentials are lippies and this tag is exactly what it is for. Thanks Felicia for this and sorry girl for the delay. Ramadan has taken up so much of my time because of many reasons 😀 I created a sort of MLBB Tag Banner by the way. Tell me if you like it..or not LOL
So, let’s start about the tag. MLBB stand for “My Lips But Better” and in this post , I’ll be sharing with you all the lip products I use most of the time whether casual or party.
There are total of 7 lip products I’ll be sharing with you guys and they are my “go to” lippies for any day…anytime any occasion.
From left to right ❤
1. Givenchy Rose Dressing 202– The tiniest among my collection as it is a sample given to me by Sephora on one of my mini haul. I have reviewed it earlier where I said there was nothing “wow” about it but now,(check review here) I change my statement. It is a “WOW”<3 The color, texture, consistency , staying power all are just perfect and I realized it the more I use it.
2. L.A Girl Black Currant– L.A Girl Matte lip glosses are one of my faves recently and I have a good collection of them. Check out why I love them here. In short . they are a perfect sexy matte for Summers ❤
4. Mikyaji Cotton Candy– This beautiful hue of Pink is from Mikyaji 22k Collection and is matte finish which again I love as I’m into matte a lot this season. I’m really surprised that I have ,so far, reviewed all of these lippies. Just shows how much I like them ❤
5. Deborah Milano Atomic Red Matte – Click the name itself and it will lead you to the review page I did. 🙂 This baby, is very wearable nude color with the perfect consistency , not to dry at the same time give a perfect matte finish.
6. Prestige 110 Matt- Okay so I still need to review this one in detail. This was the shade I kept searching for a longer time. My very first purchase from this brand and it didn’t disappoint me at all.
7. Last but not the least Avon bare impact- This is not a matte lipstick at all but I love it as it doesn’t bleed and is a perfect nude color for wheatish skin like mine. I’m done with my first tube and what you see in the picture is my second one. ❤
So here you go everyone, hope you like these colors and enjoyed my share. Thanks again Felicia for the tag , you just made me recall all my fave products ❤ Guys you should go and check out her blog, it is something I go to when I am in search for a good read.
So today, I decide to just dedicate my time in acknowledging awards I received ( not too many though LOL) but still my pride ❤
This one, is one unique award I must say! I love this concept. Seriously, blogging is so much fun! And with this award, I so feel I belong here already. Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Awards recognizes the voice of women bloggers around the world. Thanks to Cat Forsley for passing this on to me. ❤
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Mmmmmmmmm Lavender always reminds me of the freshness of its fragrance and that it is my favorite whenever it comes to room freshners, lotions, shower gel etc, and to be able to get the award related to it, hah! Just feel so good.
Thanks to Alyssa who has some great posts there , who nominated me for this new and unique award. Check out My Sweet Sugarplum to see a cute and interesting blog. ❤
So following are the rules for the award:
Give a shoutout/mention to the person who nominated you including a link to their blog page
Include the ‘Lavender Award’ Logo in your blog post
If you are nominated answer the 10 questions you are given
.You then create 10 questions for the people you nominate to answer
Use the tag ‘lavenderaward’ so people can follow the award as it spreads throughout the blogging world!
.You then nominate at least 5 bloggers who haven’t received many followers/likes yet, making sure you contact them to let them know
What is your favourite casual clothing shop? Khaadi
What is your favourite dressy clothing shop? I don’t really have favorite. But whoever comes up with really good collection is my fave of the season.
Lip gloss or lip stick? Lipstick ❤
What is a lie you’ve told your parents that they don’t know about? They might read this post , so I’m not saying 😛
Favourite TV show? Big Bang Theory, always
Favourite movie? Favorites, means watching again and again. I can’t watch more than once, but I love Drama, Romance movies.
Theo James or Thomas Sangster? Theo James
One Direction or 5 Seconds of Summer? 5 Seconds of Summer
What do you want to achieve the most in your life? My dream business-School
What is your dream holiday? Tour all around the world with family
Today’s post will be a bit different as it is a “tagged” related post and I’m participating for the first time. R Cubed gave me this chance to be a part of this fun and interesting activity in the world of bloggers. 🙂
Share 10 things you love and 10 things you hate, and nominate up to 10 blogs to do the same.
Things I love:
1. My Kids
2. Make up 😛
4. Bounty chocolate
6. Photography (ever since I started blogging)
7. Teasing my kids & husband 😛
8. P.F Chang’s Dynamite Prawn
Things I hate.
Hmm , not all would fall under “hate” but maybe “dislikes” but I’ll try to list down only the ones are hate.
2. Over sensitive friends
3. Show Offs
5. Dishonest people
7. The fact the we are so glued to latest technology and neglect REAL life 😦
8. when my loved one hides things from me
9. dirty make up brushes
10. Dried gel eyeliner
I tag you 10
Apologies to all those already tagged previously 🙂