My love for face masks is never-ending. I end up buying face masks every time I go for skincare products shopping. Even though I already have plenty , still I can’t get enough of it. So when Vivian of Nu Skin offered to send me some samples of their products to try out, I just couldn’t resist as 2 out of 3 items were something I fancied a lot. Who doesn’t want to try new products by the way. So I happily accepted and I am now here with the results. ❤
So today I have for you all, Epoch Glacial Marine Mud . It is a mask not only suitable for your face but body as well. Isn’t that amazing.
Details from the website:
A simple and natural way to softer, smoother toned skin. Revitalising clay mask with sea botanicals draws out dirt and impurities from the skin. Contains extremely fine mud particles and leaves skin feeling fresh, renewed and healthy-looking. Suitable for all skin types.
Glacial Marine Mud (Maris limus)—obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest, absorbs impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells, excess oil) without robbing precious moisture. This skin-beneficial mud is homogenized to increase its absorption powers and provide ideal consistency
Best thing about facial masks are, you get the result instantly. You apply it and when process is done, you can tell immediately if the product is working for you or not. But I always believe in maintaining everything you do. Maintain and be consistent with what you have started for longer and effective results. In my case, I use masks to treat my pores, deep cleanse and remove excess oil, which is most of the masks do. Though I can immediately tell whether a product is working for me or not on the first application itself, I always continue and have a proper schedule for this routine, to maintain what I started or I will have clogged pores again causing it to look huge!
Very few masks show you a very satisfying result on the very first use. Epoch Glacial Marine Mud mask is one of them.
This picture was taken the very first time I used it. You can see the magic yourself. It did suck the dirt out of the core of my pores seriously! The makeup freak I am, most of the days my face has to bear the burden of all the makeup products I wear, one can imagine how much of cleaning I need to do. Specially when you have pores ,you need to give it attention and not ignore it. This mask minimized the visibility of my pores. My pores do look smaller than usual and now I am on my 3rd time use. Do not expect pores to disappear as no product would do that not unless you go for any kind of surgery. But this kind of results is not less than any magic to me as I have tried many masks and very few gave such results.
How to apply:
1. Wash your face with your favorite face wash.
2. Apply mask with fingers or flat foundation brush ,all over face except for eyes and lips.
3. Do not bring it any closer to your eyes specially the under eye area.
4. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Wash it off and dry using a soft towel.
6. Apply moisturiser.
1. Easy to use
2. Gives instant result
3. Mask not only for face but body as well
4. Can treat wounds
5. Lots of benefits such as reviving youthful skin, deep cleanses, removes black and white heads(if you have any other color of heads, I’m sure this product will work wonders on that too .
6. The minerals in it helps a lot with giving you a healthy skin.
7. The mud has property to attract water hence leaving it hydrated.
8. suitable for Men and women.
1. The Price. If I convert the price to AED, I find the price to be very high as compare to high-end brands here that offers masks ( not sure if they give the same best result as this mask does)
2. Not available in UAE but best part is, they can ship anywhere in this world.
In my case , I will definitely spend that much on this product because of obvious reasons and it is not a one time use only. The product is to be used once a week only(advisable) and considering this, in my case it will last for 3 months. So spending a bit more on a mask that works wonders for 3 months is a good enough reason.
I have oily/combination skin, if you want to check out my daily skincare routine ,click here.
To order and check reviews, click here. OR you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you liked reading and knowing about this product, take care of your skin, love yourself and stay healthy!! ❤
*This product was sent to me for reviewing. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post is mine and honestly written.