Hah!! Finally got to do awards related post after ages. Sorry guys for the delay. It might have taken 2 months for me to post but I did!! It’s always great to be nominated for different awards as I feel appreciated, noticed and this is a way to interact with fellow blogger and help each other.
So Lindsay nominated me for two awards and Mirror the love nominated me for one but I decided to merge both the awards as they are the same ad I feel so happy that through these awards, I discovered two more amazing blogs that I can go to during my coffee time. Interesting stuff to read and fabulous pictures. You guys should check them out. Go ,go go. 😀
Award #1 The Premio Dardos Award
The rules are:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
Award #2 The Beauty Blogger Award
1) State the name of the blogger that nominated you.
2) Answer the questions you were given.
3) Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
4) Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5) Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
Lindsay’s Questions for me and my answers 😀
- How long does it take to do your makeup on a regular day?
15 to 20 minutes if simple eye makeup, no contouring and correcting.
2.Smokey eye or natural for a special event?
Smokey all the way…<3
3.What brand of makeup brushes do you prefer?
BH Cosmetics, Good quality at affordable price.
4. Do you ever go makeup free?
Yes, many times. In fact most of the time.
5. What is one makeup product you wish companies would improve and why (nail polish, lipstick, blush, etc.)?
Many to mention. Not really improve but stop bringing to the market like lip concealer, lip primer, eye primer, I feel they are not really necessary. Bronzer and powder contouring products should be the same and not separate, why make people spend unnecessary and on top of that makeup became confusing due to this.
6. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I was 25, eyeliner and lipstick only. I started wearing full makeup at the age of 28.
7. What’s your best tip for perfect eyeshadow blending?
Get the right blending brush, blend till your fingers hurt but not eyes. 😛
8.What brand of foundation is the best?
Many. But my favorite foundation has been my Karaja pore minimiser ,so for me it is the best. Otherwise Loreal and Maybelline has some really good foundation.
9. Who is your makeup idol?
I look up to Nikki tutorials on Youtube. I would want to be able to do makeup like she does.
10. What’s your favorite mascara brand?
Loreal, Burjouis and essence.
Mirror the Love’s Questions for me and my answers 😀
- Any blogging regrets?- None
- Biggest beauty trend regret?- Lip enhancers
- One product you think everyone should have?- Moisturiser
- If you were creating your own beauty line, what would you call it?- “Native”
- Have you ever had a beauty “disaster” while doing someone else’s make-up?- I still need more faces to be able to do some disaster. hahaha
- Bold eyes, bold lips or both?- I can go with both. Not following rules really, just depends on occasion.
- What has been your biggest life lesson so far? (taken from a question asked to me!)- Attend to yourself first before others, this way you are fit to attend to others then.
- Favourite music video make-up?- None
- What is your favourite make-up remover?- Bioderma
- What is one product you just can’t get the hang of? Or if that’s not applicable, that you cannot stand to use?- False Eyelashes. Somebody teach me the easiest way please!!! GRrrr
I nominate the following bloggers because they are amazing and would want to hear more of them. ❤
Questions for you all:
- Best thing about blogging.
- why did you start blogging?
- You favorite post.
- Do you take photographs for your blog yourself? If not ,then who does that?
- How many social media platforms you have.
- How many times a week do you blog?
- Your favorite beauty product.
- Nude or bright lips?
- Best compliment you received ever since you started blogging.
- What is the biggest challenge you are facing in the world of blog?
Would love to hear all your answers , girls. For those who do not wish to do this, please ignore and if you are doing this award, do leave a link to your post on the comments section below.