Did it ever happen to you that you walk pass through any Nisa Cosmetics stand ignoring their sales lady calling you out to try some “new” product? I bet yes! Most of us do. The reasons I don’t stop by them are:
1. They don’t fall under the category of “branded” cosmetics- they are not like any conventional brands we have out there in the market like Loreal, Maybelline, Dior, Givenchy,Urban Decay or Olay, Nivea, Himalaya etc. We always hear about these brands but Nisa. We ask someone their recommended face scrub, no one would ever say “Nisa”. That is exactly the reason why I haven’t ever tried finding out about their products. Time to change our thoughts now because I discovered something. 🙂
2. Price- I find the price too high for a name that is unknown to me specially when I actually do not know how they would perform on my skin.
3. Never heard of anyone actually reviewing it- reviews are very important for me. Before buying any product it is very important that I have heard someone recommending it or have read about it or watched a video related to the stuff I’m about to buy.
Keep reading ahead and let me be the one to show you the review. 🙂
One day I had all the time in the world to pass by every stand I see in the mall. 😀 The sales lady called me and I straight away went to her and see what she has to offer, with no intention of buying whatsoever. She showed me this buffer, you will see the very same buffer in their hands every time by the way, so the next time you go,you’ll see I’m right.
She started using the nail buffer on one of my nails and I was amazed with the result! I did a video to show you all how it is done and what the results are. See it for yourself I’d say. I’m sure after this, all of you will never ignore any Nisa saleslady. Hahaahhaha.
My intention was to buy the buffer set only but they were successful in convincing me to buy the larger set , I don’t know what the larger set was called. The buffer set had the hand buffer, cuticle oil and some other product which I don’t exactly remember. However what I got from them in that set are:
1. Nail Buffer for hands – this was what made me buy this product. All you need to do is scrub your nails following the steps 1 to 4 written on the buffer.
3. Hand moisturizer- This moisturizer has cocoa butter in it, smells very good and gives very good result. Hands will feel very soft , literally very soft after applying.
4. Body scrub- I loved the smell, it was kind of strawberry flavor but the formula was too dry and I had difficulty spreading it on skin. Maybe it is only me , I might have not done it well. But I remember that sales lady using this other scrub on my hand which gave results in an instant. You could actually tell which hand was cleaned and which wasn’t. Reason I didn’t buy that was, it was not along with the set and to get that, I needed to pay more which was already too much for my pocket.
5. Cuticle oil- I was suggested to apply this cuticle oil after buffing. They said you can offer namaz(prayers) with this on. But I removed it before offering prayers, I just don’t risk doing anything wrong when it comes to Namaz. I’m not at all saying the saleslady is lying, it is just my personal preference.
Check out the video to see how to use it and the result. 🙂
Price of the set: AED350 or aed375 something
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. Every product mentioned here is bought with my own money, views and opinions are solely my own and will not be affected even with sponsored views.